Sunday, March 8, 2009

Of a new God

As opposed to my earlier opinion, I had come to the conclusion that inactivity doesn't help creativity. Hence the extended period of the soothing shut eye, the pleasurable sin of gluttony and being a couch spud has just led to a serious condition of brain-deadness. Whoever said ' without action there is no juice' clearly knew what she was talking about! But while my back was in the process of fusing with the couch upholstery and my eyes glued to the tube, my mind did tend to wander.
These are some of the earth shattering revelations I came up with through no conscious effort of my own:

- Why does a dog love to stick his head out a moving car window but tries to maul you when you blow in his face?
Maybe because he can't talk and is very emphatically trying to tell you that you have breath issues and to not come near him unless you brush.

- Now you might wonder how can he act so pious when his breath stinks like nothing ever could?
Well he never does actually blow on your face does he?(Now the wet kiss that you get is an occupational hazard of being a dog's best friend and is clearly stated in the manual)

- Why is it that when you are chasing a lizard out the house that they run toward you?
Sieving through my many theories...1) Maybe because they want to go in the direction right opposite to the exit (reptiles could be stupid that way) 2) Or maybe they are trying to perfect a new psychological ambush program called ' Spook the wuss'. Their previous program 'Leave the tail behind' was definitely a roaring success.

Now you might be wondering what my brilliant theories have to do with the post title. Well i guess that is my most awesome revelation of all. The porcelain god seems to have become obsolete! I am doing better in my current position on the couch and staring a hole through the TV. So meet the new, improved and more comfortable Spud God!
Try it and let me know how it works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment